Saturday, August 22, 2009

Flag Ship Electrolab

What a week in Belleville, ON. It's funny, I am listening to the Rent Soundtrack and "Would You Light My Candle" is playing in my iPod. This is a cool strange metaphor. As Safestart celebrated it's tenth year of existence and Larry's provincial hair flick, there were many good feelings I experienced this week.

I think lighting candles are important and I do hope that Safestart lights a thousand more candles. Upon the lighting of the tenth, I found myself in the middle of REAL family event.

I know I live in Arizona, and I know I travel all the time, and well, I only go to Canada really only 2-3 times a year. This time was the most incredible.

I laughed, cried, hollered, partied, slept, but most of all, the one emotion that I wish could be canned is the way I felt like I belonged. I thought it was mostly hypnotic because everyone was giddy. I don't think the liquor had anything to do with it either, well wait! This is Electrolab! Ha....just kidding, but really, if you weren't drunk, you knew what the feeling was especially if you work for or around Electrolab. To the folks at Electrolab! You are truly remarkable. I hope the ship sets sail forever and you all are around to light many candles and celebrate many birthdays. Because, Barb said it best, you are preventing 5,000,000 injuries each year! Thank you for letting me be a part of it!

No comments: