Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Love


Today I received a link on Facebook and it read, "Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite." This was posted by the most amazing Sheila Page-Bottorff, my wife, my Valentine, my everything. As this post signifies the last personal post under my Travel Blog, I wanted to make it special for the special person in my life.

Sheila has given me things I thought I would never possess. Now, possessions to me were important up until about a few months ago, but as I try to improve and remove the need for material things, I see that the most prized possession is not any single item per se, but someone's undeniable love and devotion. Which she delivers without hesitation in everything she does. I will always tell you that I do not deserve someone so valuable as Sheila, but I am thankful. I can only hope to give half as much love and devotion she has provided and perhaps she will find value in me. I love (live) you so much baby. Will you be my Valentine?

No comments: